Help with the process of employing foreigners
LEGALISATION OF EMPLOYMENT IN POLAND
- work permits for foreigners
- service for companies
- extending work permits
- unified work permits and temporary residence permits
- short-term work permits (The declaration on entrusting work to a citizen of the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, the Russian Federation or Ukraine)
- labour market test
LEGALISATION OF STAY IN POLAND
- temporary residence permits
- permanent residence permits
- residence permits for EU long-term resident
- EU Blue Card
- registration of residence of an European Union citizens
- registration of address
- assigning a Personal Identification Number
- replacement of the residence card
- replacement of the driving licence
- opening of a bank account
- obtaining Polish citizenship
- appeal against negative administrative decisions
- withdrawal of an entry ban after an obligation of a foreigner to return
- training for companies in the area of employing foreigners
- obtaining a driver’s certificate
Who am I?
In recent years I have gained theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of migration, legalisation of foreigners’ stay and their employment. I have experience in conducting legalisation proceedings. I provide competence and reliability as well as a professional approach toward clients.
I am a graduate with a Master degree at the Pedagogical University in Krakow, majoring in national security and specialised in security and defence management.
Consult your case
Call or write to me:
We provide services mainly in the Lesser Poland Voivodeship.